EICEE is seeking interns on a continual basis for its Academic Department. In addition to normal office duties and representative tasks, responsibilities include:
- Assisting with logistics at Conferences
- Correspondence with (future) participants and speakers
- Updating of the EICEE website
- Create possibilities to organize conferences in the countries we serve
- Further develop the different databases (of alumni, speakers and universities)
- Transcription of speeches and interviews
The intern must have completed a Bachelor's degree, an equivalent program, or be close to completing his or her degree.
In addition, an international oriented person is wanted with an excellent command of the English language.
EICEE seeks students and young professionals that are able to do extensive (internet) research, who have strong computer skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and are comfortable working with database software.
The term of the internship is generally 3 - 6 months.